Apply for Admission

More information:

Freshmen and Transfers (Domestic)

Are you a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or Dreamer working towards a bachelor's degree? Choose the term you want to start classes.

Graduate Applications

If you are applying for graduate admission to EWU, please choose from one of the following application options:

International Students

Will you need a student visa to study in the United States? Choose your term.

Other Printable Forms


More Information

Financial Aid & Scholarships